VIPS 2011 -- Hilton Key Largo Resort, Key Largo, Florida, USA -- October 24-26
Advanced Maintenance Course - PRO 3 VIDEORAYS ONLY
Instructor: Brett Kolb, Technical Service Manager, VideoRay LLC
PRO 3 MAINTENANCE COURSE REGISTRATION DISCOUNT DEADLINES
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN FULL BY DISCOUNT DEADLINE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DISCOUNT PRICING
$1,970.00 USD……………….. Through September 6th, 2011
$1,995.00 USD……………….. September 7th through September 30th, 2011
$2,025.00 USD…………….. October 1st through the Conference
This course is an advanced course and is designed for technician level personnel to be able to diagnose, disassemble, repair and reassemble VideoRay ROVs and Control Panels
Do you need factory level knowledge of your VideoRay?
Can you field diagnose problems that may occur during operation?
Do you need to support an organization's VideoRay fleet?
Are you up to date on the latest system technical information and proven techniques?
- The Appropriately Equipped VideoRay Workshop
- Basic VideoRay Systems
- Anatomy Diagnostic Procedures
- Repair / Reassembly Techniques
What You Will Learn:
- The required equipment and personal safety issues for working with VideoRays.
- Necessary and proper techniques for handling VideoRay components.
- How to identify the parts of the ROV and control panel and their function.
- How to isolate problems and identify failed components.
- How to replace and test components up through up through testing complete systems.
- How to make most VideoRay field and bench repairs.
This course uses the Pro model (except the Pro 4) as the primary system, but can cover features and issues of the rest of the VideoRay product line (except Pro 4).
- Basic understanding of your VideoRay system components.
- Basic understanding of the care and handling of underwater systems.
- Experience with electronic test equipment.
- Experience with soldering and electronic assembly.
No one around knows the VideoRay inside and out better than VideoRay Technical Service Manager Brett Kolb (except maybe R&D Director Marcus Kolb). He is responsible for the day to day maintenance, repair, and extremely quick turnaround of VideoRays that find their way back to the factory for whatever reason. Brett has been with VideoRay for 7 years - there hasn't been VideoRay issue he couldn't diagnose or repair that couldn't be handled quickly.